Style of the day! ;

7:34 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
The date now is April 15th, even tho it's actually the 16th today. :D hehe
But since my day havent really started yet and i don't know what to wear today. I'm gonna start my new project as it was yesterday.
So what my new project is, is that am gonna recreate my RL style of the day on my SL avi as good as i can . 
I change my style to my mood and as many don't really know is that i work as a  make up artist too, So personally i think my fashion style is great.. hehe...

After been looking for my clothes style in all most 5 hours now i finally found something that looked very alike... i cant really say this is 100% alike what i did wear this day, but it's like 75% alike ;)  hehe.. And one more thing please comment my style i really want to know what you think :)




LOL... sorry the picture ended up so bad. 
I will put up a new picture when am not so tired and in a picture mood.
heheh..  but am gonna try to do this Style project everyday ^^ 
So give me some feed back and tell me if u like it ;)

The style details:
Shoes: Natasha - Electric  blue by *kookie*
Socks: Knee sock mit suspenders - Emerald sock by Pig
Jeans: A001 Jeans [Regular classic] By Armidi
Tank top: Reckoner Fog 1 By &Bean
Shirt: AOHARU_BT_CheckLongShirt_Black
Bag: DS Bag huge (blue) by ICoN
Glasses: Urban Shades - Plastc by VW
Hair: Amber - Mocha by TRUTH


0 comments: